Monday, February 14, 2011

Rooney Best Goal Manchester United Vs Manchester City

Wayne Rooney became manchester united win in old trafford on 12th february 2011. when the fight will end with the score 1-1, Rooney did a spectacular attraction, he welcomed the cross from nani with a bicycle kick and goal.

He referred to it as the best goals scored throughout his career, "Yes I think so, I saw the ball coming into the penalty box and then I thought why not try it,"

"I tried to get a good position when Nani sent it, might be passing the ball over the crossbar or wide, I tried to shoot the ball luckily towards the top corner."

"You do not have time to think about what you would do. Goal like this is the first since I started playing professionally, so I'm happy, especially because it gives us three points."

"Frankly I was not too pleased with my overall performance today, but I talked with some of my colleagues and they said 'stay there, in the box and you'll get your chance' Fortunately I really get it."

"It will be very important for our trip in the League, after we dropped three points last week [at Wolves], certainly important to keep a distance between us and the City,"

"I thought it was an equal game but we created the better chances and deserved to win. More importantly, the three points that keep us stay on top of the standings."

Here is The video

No comments:

Post a Comment